Sentence with word brightness. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use brightness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brightness.
- He found his wife dressed, but fallen again on her bed, beside which her breakfast stood still untasted; her smile responded wanly to his brightness. (9)
- It lent the charm of stormy cold without to the brightness and warmth within. (9)
- Its light came searching along, picking out with a mysterious momentary brightness the bushes and tree-trunks, making the wet road gleam. (8)
- Rejecting any baseness, it seemed to her that she stood in some brightness. (10)
- She nodded an excellent artificial brightness. (10)
- Soon a quaint brightness showed in her eyes, looking at the toilettes of the passers-by, and at each shop-front, more engrossing than the last. (8)
- That decorousness, that brightness, melted off what lay behind, as frosty dew melts off grass. (8)
- That suspicious breath from the matter-of-fact world somewhat tarnished the brightness of his visions. (8)
- The air here had a sweetish, earthy odour of too rank foliage; all brightness seemed entombed. (8)
- The window was kind, too, to her cheeks, and eyes, which had that touching brightness, and to the silver-powdered darkness of her hair. (8)
- There was a brightness along her under-eyelids that caused him to look away. (10)
- Weyburn was brightness in speaking of the much-misunderstood lady. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brightness. Perhaps also see a sentence for bows and ways to use breath in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brightness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.