Sentences for brilliancy. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use brilliancy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brilliancy.
- Anne saw nothing, thought nothing of the brilliancy of the room. (4)
- At this time she was gaining her widest reputation for brilliancy of wit. (10)
- Desperately he clutched her hand, warm through the wet glove; her smile seemed heartless in its brilliancy. (8)
- He scarcely dares even allow her to be handsome, and when I speak of her beauty, replies only that her eyes have no brilliancy! (4)
- Her face is too thin; her complexion has no brilliancy; and her features are not at all handsome. (4)
- I hope it will pass off in unclouded brilliancy; it will, if I can make it. (9)
- Last night it had been hope and smiles, bustle and motion, noise and brilliancy, in the drawing-room, and out of the drawing-room, and everywhere. (4)
- So she honestly conceived, owing to the circumstance of her honestly disliking the pomps of life and not desiring to occupy any position of brilliancy. (10)
- The brilliancy of her eyes confirmed it. (10)
- The thought of her hero taking active part in a streetfray, was repulsive to her; it swamped his brilliancy. (10)
- Their brilliancy gave him a strange sinking of the heart for no reason. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brilliancy. Perhaps also see a sentence for baleful and ways to use bruise in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brilliancy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.