Use the word glitter in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use glitter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glitter.
- All up the Cathedral stone was a glitter, and dance, and quiver of them. (10)
- Beyond its obscurity stretched the glitter of the deep drawing-room. (9)
- He turned right and left a brilliant countenance that had the glitter of frost-light; it sparkled and was unreceptive. (10)
- Her flush had deepened, and her eyes seemed to him to glitter. (8)
- Into the shadow of a starlit night he saw the figure he had been waiting for glide out of the glitter of the hotel lights. (9)
- Our dreams of heroes and heroines are cold glitter beside the reality. (10)
- Redworth was rising to be a Railway King of a period soon to glitter with rails, iron in the concrete, golden in the visionary. (10)
- Scorrier would not have known the place again; there was a glitter over everything, as if some one had touched it with a wand. (8)
- She seemed to glitter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glitter. Perhaps also see a sentence for grimly and ways to use gladness in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glitter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.