Use the word gleaming in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use gleaming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for gleaming.
- And the land that lay under all the other sky was gleaming, and quivering with every colour, as it were, clothed with the divine smile. (8)
- As the wine waned Boleskey grew more and more gloomy, but now and then a sort of gleaming flicker passed over his face. (8)
- At one end of it Felix could see distinctly the form of a gleaming skull, with dark sky showing through its eyeholes, cheeks, and mouth. (8)
- How old was she, with her brown limbs, and her gleaming, slanting eyes? (8)
- She looked down at the river, gleaming below the glade in a curving silver line. (8)
- Some rocked quietly on the gleaming waves, others boldly swung themselves on the backs of the bearded Tritons, and merrily urged them through the flood. (5)
- Suddenly she turned and, gathering her garment, fled, her limbs gleaming in the moonlight. (8)
- There was the river gleaming before us under a rainbow mist that hallowed every shape. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for gleaming. Perhaps also see a sentence for grievous and ways to use glancing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use gleaming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.