Sentence with word glittering. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use glittering in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glittering.
- A landscape, glittering with sun and rain, stretched before him, arched with a vivid rainbow framing in its giant curve a hundred visible cities. (1)
- For one instant the assailants paused above their dead, then struggled forward, their bayonets glittering in the eyes that shone behind the smoke. (7)
- He saluted father and son with a glittering smile. (9)
- His glittering suit lay in one. (10)
- It is cold; so let that be his excuse for showing the bottom of his bottle to the glittering spheres. (10)
- It was she that exalted him, that led him through glittering chapters of adventure. (10)
- March had out the vertebrate, and was consulting one of its glittering ribs and glancing up from it at a house before which they stood. (9)
- She excused herself for declining to put the circlet for the pendant round her neck, or a glittering ring on her finger. (10)
- They had turned to the West, against the sky glittering through the bare trees across the water, and the bright-edged rack. (10)
- Three horses drew it, with braided tails and beribboned manes, the brass glittering on their harness. (8)
- Unfamiliar landscapes, glittering with sunshine or sullen with rain, come to me demanding recognition, pass, vanish and give place to others. (7)
- We young people were easily taken with his glittering error, and we read him with much the same fury, that he wrote. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glittering. Perhaps also see a sentence for grave and ways to use gleason in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glittering in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.