Sentences with dazzling. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use dazzling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dazzling.
- Already famous for having the only roulette table then to be found in Oxford, he was anticipating his expectations at a dazzling rate. (8)
- Her powers of dazzling kept him tame; they did not stamp her mark on him. (10)
- I think that I failed in this, but apparently I succeeded in giving them an evening of dazzling splendour. (9)
- Powys, Tracy, and Arabella kept the wheel of a dazzling run of small-talk, throwing intermittent sparks. (10)
- Salt-air and dazzling society kept all idea of penance from this vivacious young person. (10)
- The Countess, too, was a dazzling shield to her brother. (10)
- The fair chances of my election did not console her, as it did me, by dazzling me. (10)
- The man groaned; the snake made neither sound nor motion, but its eyes were two dazzling suns. (1)
- The shadows on the snow-fields deepened to purple below an irradiation of rose and pink and dazzling silver. (10)
- The smoke of the guns threaded to dazzling silver in the sunshine. (10)
- Without effort, and with no dazzling flashes of achievement, it is full of healing, the wit of good breeding, the wit of wisdom. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dazzling. Perhaps also see a sentence for dining-table and ways to use dagger in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dazzling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.