Notorious sentence example. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use notorious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for notorious.
- He was a man distinguished even in Germany for scholarship, rather notorious for his political and social opinions too. (10)
- Hepburn, with the widest of eyes on her in perpetuity, warmly agreed; and the man was notorious among men for his contrary action. (10)
- His enthusiasm for Mademoiselle de Seilles was notorious. (10)
- It had become notorious that he was to do battle, and no one thought well of his chances. (10)
- Many of the gentlemen present became notorious as woman-scorners, whether owing to Countess Fanny or other things. (10)
- One of the half-stifled cotton-spinners, a notorious one, a spouter of rank sedition and hater of aristocracy, a political poacher, managed to make himself heard. (10)
- She walked out one November afternoon and met him riding along with a notorious creature. (10)
- She would admit none of the notorious errors, of the world; its backbiting, selfishness, coarseness, intrusiveness, infectiousness. (10)
- The looks shed on me were rather flattering, but I knew that in the background I was felt to be the son of the notorious. (10)
- The loyalty of De Craye to a friend, where a woman walked in the drama, was notorious. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for notorious. Perhaps also see a sentence for nous and ways to use nominal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use notorious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.