Use the word glaring in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use glaring in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glaring.
- He could not and subsiding in his chair sat glaring at the stiff, quiet figure of his daughter. (8)
- His mouth worked dubiously, and, from moment to moment, he plucked at his waistcoat and pulled it down, throwing back his head and glaring. (10)
- It lay about two-thirds up between the main road and cliffs, and had a rock-garden and a glaring, brand-new look, in the afternoon sunlight. (8)
- No sooner are we at peace than these are heard uttering low howls, and those are seen enviously glaring. (10)
- She was glaring with a frown at her sister, and detached her eyes from her with an effort. (9)
- Soon he began to wind down the glaring chalk-track, and reached grass levels. (10)
- We drove along a dusty country road that lay like a glaring shaft of the desert between vineyards and hills. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glaring. Perhaps also see a sentence for grievous and ways to use glancing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glaring in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.