Flashing sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use flashing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for flashing.
- A string of horse and foot in serpentine knots stretched along the flat land, flashing colours livelier than the spring-meadows bordering their line of passage. (10)
- Her visage had the lustrous white of moonlight, and all her shape undulated in a dress of flashing silver-white, wonderful to see. (10)
- Perhaps then, too, her smile will linger instead of flashing. (10)
- She is a flashing portrait, and a type of the superior ladies who do not think, not of those who do. (10)
- She was sitting near one end of the booth, singing as Wilfrid had never yet heard her sing: her dark eyes flashing. (10)
- The cold hostility flashing out all round was most enlightening; it instantly gave way to the polite, satirical indulgence peculiar to highly-cultivated men. (8)
- Their eyes and teeth made such a flashing as when you dabble a hand in a dark waterpool. (10)
- They were no more than figures on a screen that hid the flashing of the sword which renders dumb. (10)
- What with current and paddling, we were flashing along like swallows. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for flashing. Perhaps also see a sentence for faltered and ways to use floods in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use flashing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.