Sentences using the word twinkling. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use twinkling in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twinkling.
- Dividend may just be seen by tiptoe: stockholders, twinkling heels over the far horizon. (10)
- Eveleen dwelt on the triumph, twinkling. (10)
- He could feel old Tingle looking round at him with those queer sharp twinkling eyes of hers, and Sylvia regarding him quite frankly. (8)
- It became an affair of twinkling musketry and broad flares of artillery; then it sank to silence in the dark. (7)
- Mumpsy was deposited on the sofa in a twinkling. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twinkling. Perhaps also see a sentence for threatens and ways to use twenty-four in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twinkling in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.