Twinkle in a sample sentence. Journalists, teachers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use twinkle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for twinkle.
- A manoeuvre like that was poor; and besides, he had seen the sallow eyes give a twinkle more than once. (10)
- Again the twinkle was announced. (10)
- But was there a twinkle of probability in the story? (10)
- By-and-by one insisted that he had seen a twinkle. (10)
- He locked his mouth, looking at her with a twinkle she refused to notice. (10)
- He was smiling; there was a sort of twinkle in his smile, too, that Malloring found infectious! (8)
- His face wore the jeering twinkle that had disconcerted so many political meetings. (8)
- It was a twinkle in the right direction now. (10)
- Occasionally she looked, for a twinkle or two, the creature or vision she had been, as if to mock by reminding him. (10)
- The sea was around us, a distant yellow twinkle telling of land. (10)
- Thereat he fluttered eagerly a twinkle of time, and the next was down with his beak in the neck of the kite, crimsoned in it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for twinkle. Perhaps also see a sentence for thickening and ways to use twelve in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use twinkle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.