Sentences for glistening. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use glistening in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for glistening.
- A covey of partridges, with wings glistening in the sun, were straggling out across the adjoining field of mustard. (8)
- Crossing into the hot room he met George Forsyte coming out, red and glistening. (8)
- Everywhere were threads of water, threads of snow, and little threads of dewy green, glistening like gossamer. (8)
- In the brilliant sunshine spires were glistening against the pearly background of the hills; the town had a clean, joyous air. (8)
- Its wings, close-furled, were glistening; its eyes seemed closed. (8)
- She hung back as if to stop him, and he caught the glistening of tears. (8)
- The grey boles, the vivid green leaves, those glistening sun-shafts through the shade entranced him, coming from the dusty road. (8)
- The sea of heads right up to the highest walls fronted her glistening, and she was mute as moonrise. (10)
- They swayed before us, glistening and cold. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for glistening. Perhaps also see a sentence for gaelic and ways to use glacier in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use glistening in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.