How do you use lustre in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use lustre in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for lustre.
- A crowd of mountains endless in range, erect, or flowing, shattered and arid, or leaning in smooth lustre, hangs above the gulf. (10)
- A strange lustre, as of suppressed internal fire, flickered over her. (10)
- A swarm of images rushed about her and away, took lustre and shade. (10)
- Convicted of Tailordom, these Harringtons appeared to shine with double lustre. (10)
- He in the front rank of politicians attracted her with the lustre of his ambition; she him with her mingling of talent and beauty. (10)
- Heat and lustre were now poured from the sky, on whose soft blue a fleet of clouds sailed heavily. (10)
- Her hair, looped back in loose bands across a broad low brow, had a peculiar soft lustre. (8)
- In the mean time the golden haze along the mountain side changed to a clear, pearly lustre, and the quiet evening possessed the quiet landscape. (9)
- On the contrary, as the light of the Duke dwindled, Raikes gained in lustre. (10)
- Pole to assert his locked-up self so vehemently; but it certainly made the stranger shine with a beautiful mild lustre. (10)
- That was their endowment of light and lustre simply, and the mystical curve of the lids. (10)
- The stars grew larger, seemed to throb with lustre. (10)
- They seemed to have become brighter than before, shining with a greenish lustre that he had not at first observed. (1)
- Where these intersected at the widest part there was a corroded metallic plate that reflected the moonlight with a dismal lustre. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for lustre. Perhaps also see a sentence for letters and ways to use lunch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use lustre in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.