A sentence for the word brighton. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use brighton in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brighton.
- At Brighton she will be of less importance even as a common flirt than she has been here. (4)
- Colonel Forster came yesterday, having left Brighton the day before, not many hours after the express. (4)
- Forster, and the probability of her being yet more imprudent with such a companion at Brighton, where the temptations must be greater than at home. (4)
- He had gone off to Newmarket or Brighton, with that woman as likely as not. (8)
- He remembered there had been a mob in the late eighties, when he was at Brighton; they had smashed things and made speeches. (8)
- She now referred him to her father, who had spent a day in Brighton, and would, she said, explain whatever there was to be explained. (10)
- That evening he had gone to Brighton to live…. (8)
- The plan of the young couple was to proceed, after a few days, to Brighton, and take a house there for some weeks. (4)
- Wickham in and near Brighton, with assurances of speedy payment, for which I have pledged myself. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brighton. Perhaps also see a sentence for brentshaw and ways to use brutality in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brighton in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.