Sentences for brilliantly. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use brilliantly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for brilliantly.
- Dan opened one door after another till he stood within the hot brilliantly lighted hall. (9)
- He had been brilliantly popular in college, and he was as bright as he could be. (9)
- How brilliantly endowed was the Prince of Denmark in the beginning! (10)
- She was brilliantly dark, behind the gleam of the gold-rimmed glasses perched on her pretty nose. (9)
- That is why people of ability like Mrs Mountstuart see so little; they are so bent on describing brilliantly. (10)
- The moon shone brilliantly. (10)
- The windows were lighted brilliantly. (10)
- They were succeeding brilliantly when Vernon put a stop to it by marching him off to hard labour. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for brilliantly. Perhaps also see a sentence for backwater and ways to use bride in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use brilliantly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.