Use the word broader in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use broader in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for broader.
- But a cloud no broader than your hand can spread and cover the whole day. (8)
- Lutheranism and Anglicanism are not, doubtless you are aware, divided on the broader bases. (10)
- She looked up, and the bird of broader wing darkened the whole sky, bidding her know that she had no choice. (10)
- So it was with General Ople, and nothing is left for me to say except, that there is broader ground than the chessboard. (10)
- Thus, in the broader instance, many who have journeyed far down the road, turn back to the worship of youth, which they have lost. (10)
- We think the more precious metal will beat him when the broader conflict comes. (10)
- When he had gone, welcome though Arthur had seen him to be, she rebounded to a broader and cheerfuller liveliness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for broader. Perhaps also see a sentence for brightening and ways to use brevity in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use broader in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.