Use broadway in a sentence. College students, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use broadway in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for broadway.
- But if you compel me to a choice in the matter, then I say, give me the busiest part of Broadway for a sun-stroke. (9)
- But when the wedding-journeyers emerged upon Broadway, the other passages and incidents of their dream faded before the superior fantasticality of the spectacle. (9)
- He was not only walking by the Broadway coffle, he was creeping by. (9)
- I feel quite in the mood of that morning when we walked down Broadway on our wedding journey. (9)
- It is still Broadway in name, but now it is like any other street. (9)
- They had crossed Broadway, and were walking over to Washington Square, in the region of which they now hoped to place themselves. (9)
- When they were in Broadway again it seemed lonelier and silenter than it was a few minutes before. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for broadway. Perhaps also see a sentence for barrels and ways to use breakdown in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use broadway in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.