How do you use bruise in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bruise in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bruise.
- Beauchamp pressed his mouth to the mark of the bruise on her arm. (10)
- But there was a bruise where, to his honour, he felt tenderest. (10)
- He felt like stone to any accidental contact, and the painter brought away a bruise from the mere brunt of his shoulders. (9)
- There was no wound, no blood, no visible bruise; but her eyes were closed, she breathed not, her face was like death. (4)
- They left a little bruise somewhere, but softened and anointed, just a sense of confusion at the back of her mind. (8)
- Why bruise your head against walls? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bruise. Perhaps also see a sentence for biggest and ways to use brooded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bruise in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.