Depression sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use depression in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for depression.
- Again and again his wife had to make him reflect that his depression was not prophetic. (9)
- At the head of a shallow ravine, a mere depression of the ground, lay a small group of bodies. (1)
- He leans to depression. (10)
- I suppose it was not altogether a happy life, and Keeler had his moments of amusing depression, which showed their shadows in his smiling face. (9)
- March experienced a rebound from her depression which she felt that she ought not to have experienced. (9)
- She looked wistfully at him; it was on the rise from a season of deep depression with him. (9)
- Simultaneously, the state of depression threw critic shades on a prized sentence or two among his recent confections. (10)
- The first object he encountered was John Raikes in a state of great depression. (10)
- The intoxicating music raged there at one level depression, never rising any scale, never undulating ever so little, scarcely changing its barbarous monotony of notes. (10)
- To none but those who have themselves suffered the thing in the body, can the gloom and depression of our Edinburgh winters be brought home. (2)
- What I shall beg of you tomorrow will not injure my health in the slightest: the reverse: it will raise me from a bitter depression. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for depression. Perhaps also see a sentence for darcy and ways to use demand in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use depression in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.