Sentence with word cavity. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cavity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cavity.
- From the ribs to the thighs nothing but one great, bleeding cavity. (9)
- It was a tremendous voice, that seemed to issue from a vast cavity. (10)
- She feared to hear him speak, as the shrinking ear fears a thunder at the cavity; yet suspense was worse than the downward-driving silence. (10)
- Somewhere in or over the cavity a drummer rattled tremendously. (10)
- They talked on, sounding the depths of law in Brandon Forey, and receiving nought but hollow echoes from that profound cavity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cavity. Perhaps also see a sentence for convenience and ways to use carving in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cavity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.