Examples of nook sentences. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use nook in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for nook.
- He raised the candle, and it shone into every nook; his throat clicked, as though he found it hard to swallow…. (8)
- His delight was to find every day some new nook where they could bathe, and dry themselves by sitting in the sun. (8)
- Its fragrance steamed from blue china, in every nook and crevice, a sort of baptism into luxury. (8)
- Nay, if Semestre had tempted her with the sweetest cakes, she would not have left her favorite nook by the spring now. (5)
- Nevertheless he continued to invite them, exploring every nook of their watery pathway with his soft-swishing line. (8)
- The lovely times in that kitchen, in every nook of that old house and garden, would never come again! (8)
- Where one single nook of shelter and escape from them! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for nook. Perhaps also see a sentence for nod and ways to use norumbia in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use nook in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.