Sentences with dejection in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use dejection in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for dejection.
- All her dejection, and feverish uncertainty were gone; she felt keen, fresh, terribly hungry, and stealing into the dark dining-room, began rummaging for food. (8)
- Doctor in dejection lest his gallantry should no longer continue to wrestle with his good sense. (10)
- Her bosom rose and fell in absolute dejection. (10)
- Her mind did become settled, but it was settled in a gloomy dejection. (4)
- His dejection was most evident. (4)
- It would not be likely to produce that dejection of mind which frequently attended him. (4)
- The dejection was almost universal. (4)
- The earl was relieved of his dejection by a sudden filling of his nostrils. (10)
- They allowed me to come quite close up to them, and to feed my pity upon their wild dejection in exile without stint. (9)
- To go West was to encourage dejection. (8)
- What gave him those long hours of dejection, following the maddest gaiety? (8)
- When the curtain dropped they noticed her dejection. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for dejection. Perhaps also see a sentence for disapproval and ways to use demure in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use dejection in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.