How do you use bruised in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use bruised in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bruised.
- Anton pressed a hand at his ankle and made him wince, but the bones were sound, leg and hip not worse than badly bruised. (10)
- Bruised and disfigured, it stood up still, and fought against them. (10)
- But I knew the potatoes were only bruised. (10)
- He broke off another bunch and bruised them. (8)
- He had fallen to the floor; the blood ran from his broken nose and his bruised lips. (1)
- I was not much hurt, but bruised, and the breath knocked out of me. (8)
- Lumps in his bed: he was bruised by them. (10)
- The bust fell over, and Summerhay looked stupidly at his bruised hand. (8)
- The distempered wilfulness of a bruised young woman directed her thoughts. (10)
- The fragrance of the bruised blossoms remained clinging to the air. (8)
- The heavy butler was disposed to summon all the commiseration he could feel for his bruised flesh. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bruised. Perhaps also see a sentence for bianca and ways to use break in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bruised in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.