Sentence with word livid. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use livid in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for livid.
- A long livid scar across the forehead marked the stroke of a sabre; one cheek was drawn and puckered by the work of a bullet. (1)
- But the foil barely concealed his livid perturbation. (10)
- His face was livid; language died from his lips. (10)
- His tears plashed upon the livid face beneath his own and blinded himself. (1)
- It was the sole tree of the host clad thus in scurf bearing a semblance of livid metal. (10)
- The light was both livid and shifting; but it cut me off from the universe, and doubled the darkness of the surrounding night. (2)
- The whole eastern heaven softened and flushed through diaphanous mists; the west remained a livid mystery. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for livid. Perhaps also see a sentence for lobster and ways to use lie in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use livid in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.