Bugle in a sample sentence. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bugle in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bugle.
- Did you hear the bugle? (8)
- She sat in garden shade till the bugle sounded. (10)
- She was bugle, banner, sunrise, of his inmost ambition and rapture. (10)
- The bugle was sounding, and Barto Rizzo audible. (10)
- The call of a bugle floated out. (8)
- Then came the blare of a bugle, a faint rattle of wheels; a minute later the sharp reports recommenced with double activity. (1)
- There came, borne to us on the raw morning air, the long, weird note of a bugle. (7)
- While the strangers looked, a gun boomed from the citadel, and the wild sweet notes of the bugle sprang out upon the silence. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bugle. Perhaps also see a sentence for belly and ways to use bugler in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bugle in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.