How to use trumpet in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use trumpet in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for trumpet.
- At blast of trumpet her spirit still leaped forward, unsheathed its sword, and stood at the salute. (8)
- Banquet, equal to a blast of trumpet, was the detaining word for the multitude. (10)
- He studied war when the trumpet slumbered, and had no place but in the field when it sounded. (10)
- His delivery of the card appeared to act on him like the flourish of a trumpet before great men. (10)
- I will practise on the trumpet: I will lecture on the greatness of the souls of men when we know them thoroughly. (10)
- In a leading article, loud as a trumpet; a hue and cry running from end to end of the country. (10)
- Sometimes a trumpet blown by impudence does it alone. (10)
- The letter and the message appeared to be grievous contradictions: one was evidently a note of despair, while the other sang like a trumpet. (10)
- They have one big Gallic trumpet. (10)
- Two pieces of artillery and two or three hundred men and a trumpet alter the face of the land there. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for trumpet. Perhaps also see a sentence for time and ways to use triumph in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use trumpet in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.