Proclaim sentence examples. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use proclaim in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for proclaim.
- And the Countess, kind as her sentiments had grown toward the afflicted creature, was compelled to proclaim her densely stupid in material affairs. (10)
- At any rate, I am sure that I did not proclaim his planetary importance in creation until I was at least nineteen. (9)
- I proclaim it unjust. (10)
- I shall have to be relieved of my shell before I can at all satisfactorily proclaim the fact. (10)
- Pericles chose to proclaim himself awake. (10)
- Salt is in it to keep our fleshly grass from putrefaction; poets might proclaim its virtues. (10)
- She did not proclaim the winner, but a momentary flutter of pity in the direction of Lord Fleetwood did as much. (10)
- The Legitimists, the Moderates, and the Republicans are to proclaim themselves in its columns in prose, poetry, and hotch-potch. (10)
- This not only gave him the resolution, but forced him to proclaim the truth aloud, and to call injustice by its right name. (5)
- You and I proclaim our Republic on these heights. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for proclaim. Perhaps also see a sentence for publicly and ways to use prophets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use proclaim in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.