Bugler sentence example. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use bugler in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bugler.
- At this moment a young officer of artillery came riding slowly up the road attended by his bugler. (1)
- He addresses a calm word to his bugler. (1)
- He made a sign to the bugler, who sounded the command to cease firing. (1)
- The bugler had dashed down the speed and disappeared behind a wood. (1)
- The commander speaks to his bugler, who claps his instrument to his lips. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bugler. Perhaps also see a sentence for brutes and ways to use burden in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bugler in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.