Use the word bullets in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use bullets in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bullets.
- A brisk renewal of the firing broke out and stray bullets came flitting and droning by. (1)
- Attacking across open ground: four machine bullets got me at one go off. (8)
- By diving I could evade the bullets and, swimming vigorously, reach the bank, take to the woods and get away home. (1)
- Captain Adjutant-Major Battino, formerly of the regular army, died, struck by three bullets, while rushing on the Austrians with the first regiment. (10)
- He felt the faint fanning of the passing bullets. (8)
- He observed also that no bullets were coming into the work. (1)
- He was now safe from bullets, anyway. (8)
- The air was alive with the whistle from machine-gun fire storming across zigzag fashion-alive it was with bullets, dust, and smoke. (8)
- Their notes fell flat as bullets against a wall. (10)
- There were deep, shaking explosions and smart shocks; the whisper of stray bullets and the hurtle of conical shells; the rush of round shot. (7)
- They came from him like bullets, in that frank voice, and drilled little holes in the listener. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bullets. Perhaps also see a sentence for bridle and ways to use buzzing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bullets in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.