How do you use burly in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use burly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for burly.
- A cloudy vision of something unpurchasable, where he had supposed there was nothing, had cowed him in spite of the burly resistance of his pride. (9)
- And was poor old Bemis that burly ruffian? (9)
- By some extraordinary process he contrived to cast a sort of glory round the burly person of Farmer Blaize himself. (10)
- He could not hint at such an idea to the unsympathetic fellow, or rather, the burly antagonist to anything of the sort, beside him. (10)
- The burly commander is an equestrian statue of himself. (1)
- The other was a burly young countryman, pipeless and tentless. (10)
- Whereupon the burly old shipowner frowned and puffed. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for burly. Perhaps also see a sentence for bianca and ways to use buoyantly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use burly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.