How do you use plump in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use plump in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for plump.
- A smile went up the plump cheeks: forthwith the bud of a mouth was in rapid motion. (10)
- And, suddenly, round the corner of the high box hedge, she came plump on her mother, walking swiftly, with an open letter in her hand. (8)
- He looked at the plump, sleek hand of the woman with the Roman nose. (8)
- He thoughtfully patted the plump abdomen which, thanks to the fleshpots of The Blue Pike, had grown so rotund in his fifteen years of service. (5)
- He was scarcely of the same mind as the gentleman from Cologne, for he had just waved his plump hand in protest. (5)
- Her arm had been plump and round, but was now little larger than a stick. (5)
- Her horse threw her, and she fell plump on a stake. (10)
- I wrenched my hand out of his, grasped the arm supporting me and pushing myself free, fell plump into the sand and sat helpless. (1)
- Say the marquis is November, say October; he is still some distance removed from the plump Spring month. (10)
- She was short and plump, had a very pretty face, and the finest expression of good humour in it that could possibly be. (4)
- They wore bright kirtles, and red shawls fell from their heads over their plump brown cheeks and down their comfortable persons. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for plump. Perhaps also see a sentence for piper and ways to use pleasures in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use plump in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.