Bury example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use bury in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for bury.
- And that they should be too fine ladies to let their brother come and bury his father. (10)
- But when Winton next came up to Bury Street, she was in a quandary. (8)
- Do you expect me to bury myself alive? (10)
- He had come to Bury Street, and, while he passed up it, felt a queer, weak sensation down the back of his legs. (8)
- If she did not go out, he would come on to Bury Street, and that would be still more dangerous. (8)
- Ireland, or else America, it is a guiltless kind of suicide to bury myself abroad. (10)
- It was five in the morning, and four thousand feet above the sea; and I had to bury my hands in my pockets and trot. (2)
- It was past two when he reached Bury Street and found a telegram. (8)
- Please bury us together. (8)
- The desperate man, tied as he was, had attempted to escape, and May found it expedient to shoot and bury him. (7)
- When she got back to Bury Street, she found Betty sitting in the hall with her bonnet on. (8)
- Why, because of his love, must he bury the will and force of a man? (8)
- Would they refuse to bury that unhappy one in a churchyard? (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for bury. Perhaps also see a sentence for beg and ways to use burdened in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use bury in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.