Sentences with shroud in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use shroud in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for shroud.
- And these shadowy figures, wrapped each in his own little shroud of fog, took no notice of each other. (8)
- By degrees, a buried dread in his brain threw off its shroud. (10)
- It resembled death in seeming some hollowness behind a shroud, which we shudder at. (10)
- It was unnamed; it ran in a shroud. (10)
- The phantom ring of mist enclosing for miles the invariable low-sweeping dark spruce-fir kept her thoughts on them as close as the shroud. (10)
- Victor had more need of a covering shroud to keep calamity respected. (10)
- Who was it under the vaults, in the shroud, between the planks? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for shroud. Perhaps also see a sentence for soreness and ways to use sheaf in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use shroud in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.