How to use butcher in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use butcher in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for butcher.
- And now I am afraid Campbell will be here before there is time to dress a steak, and we have no butcher at hand. (4)
- But the butcher was flitting, and all his beds were taken down. (2)
- Her father was a grazier, her grandfather had been a butcher, but that was all nothing. (4)
- It is very inconvenient to have no butcher in the street. (4)
- They dismounted, and crossed to the butcher shop where the provision man corroborated the tablet, but could not understand their wish to go up stairs. (9)
- You may remember a butcher Ines in the street next to us. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for butcher. Perhaps also see a sentence for blanks and ways to use built in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use butcher in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.