Sentences for slaughter. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use slaughter in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for slaughter.
- Battle and slaughter they promised me, and enemies like ripe maize for the reaping-hook. (10)
- He was now in that unpleasant state of prickly heat when testy old gentlemen could commit slaughter with ecstasy. (10)
- His bayonet is a useless weapon for slaughter; its purpose is a moral one. (7)
- It lay in unopened official envelopes, piled one upon another, quarterly remittances, horrible as blood of slaughter in her sight. (10)
- It would shriek of man, wake the echoes with the tale of man, slaughter all. (10)
- She was in her origin, short of slaughter, the loudest expression of the little civilization of men. (10)
- The Austrian thinks he wastes us by slaughter. (10)
- Two ideas were opposed like duellists bent on the slaughter of one another. (10)
- We do not slay damsels for a sacrifice to propitiate celestial wrath; nor do we revel in details of slaughter. (10)
- You are going to the slaughter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for slaughter. Perhaps also see a sentence for saliva and ways to use slide in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use slaughter in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.