Use assassination in a sentence. Students, teachers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use assassination in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for assassination.
- He poured out stories of his American wanderings, including a tale of a murderous lonely inn, kept by Scots, whose genius tended to assassination. (2)
- Her tale of the attempted assassination was related with palpable indifference. (10)
- I had to repeat to her who my enemy was, so that there should be no further mention of assassination. (10)
- Many, no doubt, made the easy and natural transition from soldiering to assassination by insensible degrees, unconscious of the moral difference, such as it is. (7)
- Most of us are commendably zealous in assassination, but slack and lukewarm in suicide. (7)
- She supposed that Barto was going to say that he had not given the order for her assassination. (10)
- Two letters reached him, one telling of the attempted assassination, and a second explaining circumstances connected with it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for assassination. Perhaps also see a sentence for accumulated and ways to use astonishing in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use assassination in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.