How do you use killing in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use killing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for killing.
- And it sets me thinking of those who have never had an ailment, up to a certain age, when the killing blow comes. (10)
- And we will not talk of killing now. (10)
- As for these good people hurrying to their traffic, and tourists and loungers, they have a trick for killing time without hurting him. (10)
- Colney Durance had told Dartrey that Victor was killing her. (10)
- He protested he had reason to think the earl was humanizing, though he might be killing a woman in the process. (10)
- His ideas are killing him. (8)
- I do not grudge him his breath or his chances; but why should these men take so much killing? (10)
- If that thing could be put upon the stage it would be a killing success. (9)
- Once in Southern Italy he had been near killing a driver who was flogging his horse. (8)
- She freely declared that it was killing her, and she sounded her accents of despair all over the place. (9)
- The deeply-afflicted creature was, as the doctors had said of her, too strong for the ordinary modes of killing. (10)
- When he had her in his arms he felt no remorse for killing the coarse, handsome brute who had ruined her. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for killing. Perhaps also see a sentence for kindled and ways to use kings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use killing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.