Examples of calmed sentences. Journalists, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use calmed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for calmed.
- After these long prayers she would feel calmed, drowsy, as though she had taken a drug. (8)
- And that calmed her. (10)
- As he grew more comfortable he reflected how he had calmed that woman, and he resolved again to spend his life in doing good. (9)
- Her father calmed immediately, making her speak it over twice. (10)
- Her nervous horror calmed as the feeling came to her of the palpable weakness of the hand. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for calmed. Perhaps also see a sentence for contagion and ways to use carlo in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use calmed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.