Calmer in sentence. Writers, readers, and people who just like words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use calmer in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for calmer.
- He was only calmer when morning came. (10)
- Mary, too, was growing calmer. (4)
- She preferred the calmer, the truer pleasure of seeing him modestly take lessons in the nomenclature of weeds, herbs, grasses, by hedge and ditch. (10)
- When there, though looking most wretchedly, she ate more and was calmer than her sister had expected. (4)
- While Evan was awaiting the return of her calmer senses, the latch was lifted, and Polly appeared. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for calmer. Perhaps also see a sentence for celimene and ways to use cars in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use calmer in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.