Canal in a sample sentence. University students, word game players, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use canal in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for canal.
- A good breeze rustled and shivered in the rows of trees that bordered the canal. (2)
- He attempted a diversion with the canal boats, and tried to bring forward the subject of Rudder Grange in that connection. (9)
- It fell in straight, parallel lines; and the surface of the canal was thrown up into an infinity of little crystal fountains. (2)
- Next morning, when we set forth on the Willebroek Canal, the rain began heavy and chill. (2)
- Of all the creatures of commercial enterprise, a canal barge is by far the most delightful to consider. (2)
- She is laden with flour from the valley of the Genesee, and may have started on her voyage shortly after the canal was made. (9)
- Sleep was no more than the passage through the arch of a canal. (10)
- The shores were closely lined by canal boats waiting their turn at the lock. (2)
- The water of the canal stood at about the drinking temperature of tea; and under this cold aspersion the surface was covered with steam. (2)
- These little cities by the canal side had a very odd effect upon the mind. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for canal. Perhaps also see a sentence for chuckled and ways to use casterley in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use canal in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.