Ditch sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use ditch in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for ditch.
- And then we uncorked the bottle of wine, and sat down in a ditch with our canoe aprons over our knees. (2)
- And to be treated, even by a great nobleman, as if we were stuff picked up out of the ditch! (10)
- Besides, death is only the other side of the ditch, and one or other of us must go foremost. (10)
- He drove his dog cart into a ditch on the way home. (8)
- He was left in a stranded carriage between a dusty ditch and a mulberry bough. (10)
- It was a ditch void of bottom. (10)
- Rome crowns him, and Brescia is my bloody ditch, and it is deserved! (10)
- She descended upon a sheltered pathway running along a ditch, the border of pastures where cattle cropped, raised heads, and resumed their one comforting occupation. (10)
- She is out of that ditch, and it suits Russett that she should be. (10)
- She preferred the calmer, the truer pleasure of seeing him modestly take lessons in the nomenclature of weeds, herbs, grasses, by hedge and ditch. (10)
- The peasants hesitated, but his own men were of one mind to follow, and, planting his ladder in the ditch, he rushed up foremost. (10)
- The treacherous cur lies rotting in a ditch! (10)
- They ran to the parapet and looked over, some of them leaping down into the ditch. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for ditch. Perhaps also see a sentence for drunk and ways to use displaced in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use ditch in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.