How to use candidly in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use candidly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for candidly.
- And I must tell you candidly, you run great risk of missing all these things by hunting your father to earth. (10)
- But now, candidly, how is it you cannot condescend to a little management? (10)
- Candidly, it seemed little worthy of all this searching. (2)
- Consequently I am not in love with it, and to declare myself candidly I do not care for it one snap of the fingers. (10)
- I tell you candidly, I take double, and the small good punch of a body is only too delighted. (10)
- Redworth bungled it; he owned he spoilt it, and candidly stated his inability to see the fun. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for candidly. Perhaps also see a sentence for common-sense and ways to use carriages in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use candidly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.