Sentence using the word explicitly. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use explicitly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for explicitly.
- Criticism does not inquire whether a work is true to life, but tacitly or explicitly compares it with models, and tests it by them. (9)
- Hawthorne had nothing of this about him; he was no more tacitly than he was explicitly didactic. (9)
- Send back your answer as fast as you can, and be careful to write explicitly. (4)
- This time he did not explicitly deny her forgiving impeachment. (9)
- Vittoria compelled her angry lips to speak out her suspicions explicitly, whereupon he glanced at the sun-glare in a meditation, occasionally blinking his eyes. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for explicitly. Perhaps also see a sentence for encouraged and ways to use exotic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use explicitly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.