Cannon sentence. Students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use cannon in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for cannon.
- As to a meaning, she holds that it does not conduce to making merry: you might as well carry cannon on a racing-yacht. (10)
- At eleven I shall come like a charged cannon. (10)
- Dale away while the conflict subsided in sharp snaps of rifles and an interval rejoinder of a cannon. (10)
- It was like walking against the muzzle of a loaded cannon suddenly unmasked. (10)
- Oh, that we had cannon! (10)
- On the first morning of the sixth month cannon thundered from the citadel of the capital. (5)
- Rain and cannon filled the weary space of that day. (10)
- She heard the cannon at intervals. (10)
- The cannon had taken a hand in the game. (1)
- The cannon was fired and roared; the band struck up a pompous slow march: and the tent-veil broke apart and rolled off. (10)
- Then the second gathering, the roar of cannon; betrayal, capture, death. (8)
- There was really no reason for excitement; it is not much to point a cannon into a fog and fire it. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for cannon. Perhaps also see a sentence for car and ways to use candour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use cannon in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.