A sentence for the word capture. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use capture in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for capture.
- Capture meant a long imprisonment, if not execution. (10)
- For two of us, at least, capture meant hanging out of hand. (7)
- He could not hope to capture that enemy; to alarm him would but send him dashing to his camp with his fatal news. (1)
- I knew we could capture the country; but, my goodness! (9)
- I suppose I am not liable to capture and imprisonment until the day when my name is cited to appear. (10)
- She accepted her capture by the Marinis more calmly than Merthyr had been led to suppose. (10)
- The moment we had drifted below it we were safe from boarding and capture. (7)
- The whole story of the capture of Quebec is full of romantic splendor and pathos. (9)
- Then the second gathering, the roar of cannon; betrayal, capture, death. (8)
- True, he might prefer capture to death. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for capture. Perhaps also see a sentence for corners and ways to use caring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use capture in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.