Use the word clasp in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use clasp in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for clasp.
- At the first clasp of her, he chirped some bars of her song. (10)
- Curiously he watched the meeting, the look in their eyes, the long clasp of their hands. (8)
- He did but clasp her hand, assuring the Frau von Rudiger that no word of hers could irritate him. (10)
- He has cast his beloved from his arms to clasp them on despair. (10)
- Her clasp of it struck no warmth. (10)
- I will work and do battle unceasingly, but I will have too the prize of battle to clasp it, savour it richly. (10)
- It really was provoking that this nice new clasp should go wrong just this once, and that the first time it was used! (8)
- Jolyon saw her raise those hands and clasp them over her breast. (8)
- Phyllis, who had taken her brother by the ear to lead him to the door, let him go to clasp her injured self. (8)
- The material good reverses its benefits the more nearly we clasp it. (10)
- They were intended for Lienhard, and as she stretched her slender fingers toward them and tried to clasp them she succeeded. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for clasp. Perhaps also see a sentence for corrupted and ways to use cluster in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use clasp in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.