How do you use captured in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use captured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for captured.
- An impalpable quality, less easily captured than the scent of a flower, the peculiar and most essential attribute of any work of art! (8)
- At one moment he gave himself up completely to his pride at having captured this pretty, trustful, dewy-eyed thing! (8)
- Clara writhed her captured hand. (10)
- Diana was met and captured. (10)
- He would not have been opposed to the profession of arms if he had been captured early for the service, notwithstanding his abomination of bloodshed. (10)
- His wretchedness was due now to the fact that the aforetime huntress refused to be captured. (10)
- It captured his imagination, filling his pride with a mounting gas. (10)
- Soon afterward you were captured in a skirmish, recognized, tried by court-martial and sentenced to be shot. (1)
- Stephen Blake, of Omaba, who had come out to the fort once with her husband, and captured the garrison, as they said. (9)
- The gathering was large, and the day was of the old nature of May, before tyrannous Eastwinds had captured it and spoiled its consecration. (10)
- The men of Hillford were captured one by one like wild geese, as with difficulty they emerged, roaring, rolling with laughter, all. (10)
- This was a second attack of the volunteers for the rescue of their captured comrades. (10)
- We are to believe he has been effectively captured? (10)
- We wanted to be certain the goose was captured booty. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for captured. Perhaps also see a sentence for cologne and ways to use cavaliers in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use captured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.