How do you use carving in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use carving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for carving.
- And with his crutch-handled cane he switched viciously at the air, as though carving a man in two. (8)
- Antonia stood at the sideboard carving beef for him, and in the window sat Thea with her Persian kitten. (8)
- Hitherto his carving of a way in the world had been sufficiently ill-considered. (10)
- It was the carving of a maitre chef, according to Skepsey: right-left-and point, with supreme precision: they fell, accurately sliced from the joint. (10)
- Redworth was in America, engaged in carving up that hemisphere. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for carving. Perhaps also see a sentence for collect and ways to use catholic in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use carving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.