A sentence for the word starving. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use starving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for starving.
- As we advanced they became scarce; buffalo became scarce; bear, deer, rabbits, sage-hens, even prairie dogs gave out, and we were near starving. (7)
- Even three potatoes will prevent you from starving. (10)
- Every man of us is well-nigh starving. (8)
- He had not ever previously felt imagination starving at the vision of success. (10)
- I must fight against it if I am to fulfil my duty of rousing the population to the task of starving them. (8)
- It seemed distinguishingly done, to give a bite of happiness to the starving! (10)
- Often wondered how long a starving man could go without losing his self-respect. (8)
- When I first knew him out in Indianapolis he was starving along with a sick wife and a sick newspaper. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for starving. Perhaps also see a sentence for stinging and ways to use stitch in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use starving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.