Sentences with starve in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use starve in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for starve.
- He takes and tarns us off, me and another, neck and crop, to scuffle about and starve, for all he keers. (10)
- I have merely stolen sooner than starve. (8)
- If Cyriax left her in the lurch, she must beg or starve unless chance, which so often mingled in her existence, willed otherwise. (5)
- Starve us and prison us? (8)
- The ghastly conviction overtook him that he was left friendless, to starve. (10)
- The philosopher could starve with equanimity, and be the stronger. (10)
- Working from heat to heat the article finished in a glorious outburst with a passionate appeal to the country to starve all German prisoners. (8)
- Yes, but I should starve. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for starve. Perhaps also see a sentence for soreness and ways to use stronger in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use starve in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.